Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 12:56 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

CVS and "Report a Bug" links here are Broken?

jeffhare

Forum User
Junior
Hello,

I'd like to be able to search the bug DB prior to asking questions here, but that link is broken. Where is the Bug Database these days?

Also, I'd like to be able to see the revision history of various files I'm having difficulty with to see what's changed since I got it, but that link is broken as well? I understand that there's an effort to convert the CVS repository to SVN, but I haven't heard anything on the status there.

Thanks!
-Jeff

jmucchiello

Forum User
The bug database has been done for a couple months now. There was a server move and our busy core devs haven't had time to finish all the maintenance involved in that move. It'll be back eventually. Go ahead and ask your question. Even if it is a dupe, we might learn something new examining it again.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
To clarify: CVS itself is working. The CVS viewer is part of the bug tracking software, which is not yet up again.

If you have a question related to development or want to report a bug, just go ahead and use the feedback or the new development forums. Or feel free to post on the geeklog-devel mailing list.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:56 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content