Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 11:40 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

MEDIA GALLERY HELP PLZ

santosh

Anonymous
MEVAN,

what does this mean

Warning: Division by zero in /home/vedanta/public_html/vedanta/mediagallery/lib-admin.php on line 2015

thanx

mevans

Forum User
santosh,

Generally you will see these types of errors when an image was not properly uploaded to the system. For example, if there is a permission problem with the mediagallery/mediaobjects/ directory, it could cause either the thumbnail or display image to not be created properly during upload.

Look in the Geeklog error.log file for any clues and also look in your web server's error log if you have access.

Also, can you let me know which version of Media Gallery you are running, there is a stable (v1.2.x) and development (v1.3.x) branch, so it helps to know specifically the version.

Thanks!
Mark

Santosh

Anonymous
Mark,
I have Media gallery 1.2.6 on my site. The Geeklog version I uses is 1.3.11

The following error appears when the user clicks the last page of the images in media gallery. I have all the objects turned to 777 but the error persists.

Warning: Division by zero in /home/vedanta/public_html/vedanta/mediagallery/classMedia.php on line 172

thanx
santosh

mevans

Forum User
santosh,

My guess is that one of the thumbnails in your album is missing. When Media Gallery tries to determine the size of the thumbnail, it is causing this error.

Go into the Manage Media (drop down menu while viewing this album) and see if the thumbnails show for all images. I'm willing to bet at least one will not show since it is missing. Delete the media object and re-upload and that should get rid of this error.

I have enhanced the error processing in the latest development version to make sure these types of errors do not happen in the next major release. Right now, I don't think the development branch (v1.3.x) is ready for production sites yet, but it is getting closer.

Thanks!
Mark

Santosh

Anonymous
cheerful
Hi Mark,

That was a great piece of advice. It worked.
No more words from my side for now. Leaves me speechless

thanx
santosh

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:40 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content