Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 05:05 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:mysitesystemlib-database.php on l

Turner

Forum User
Chatty
I'm trying to set up Geeklog in a WAMP environment (win2k,apache2,mysql 4,php5). After installing Geeklog, I never get a success screen (display errors is ON). When I try to access the site, I get this error

"Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:/mysite/system/lib-database.php on line 401"

Any clues?

(NOTE - instead of the forward slashes in the note above, I get BACK slashes)

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
You're not installing a version from CVS, are you? We had an endless loop in CVS for a few days.

If it's not that: Anything in your webserver's logfile that could shed any light on this?

bye, Dirk

Turner

Forum User
Chatty
I'm sorry, Dirk. I am indeed installing the CVS version. I am installing it on my local machine (localhost). But unfortunately can't get the thing to work.

In apache's access log the last few lines are

127.0.0.1 - - [23/May/2005:14:26:39 -0400] "GET /admin/install/success.php HTTP/1.1" 200 -
127.0.0.1 - - [23/May/2005:14:28:09 -0400] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 200 144

error log last few lines

[Mon May 23 14:41:21 2005] [notice] Parent: Created child process 952
[Mon May 23 14:41:21 2005] [notice] Child 952: Child process is running
[Mon May 23 14:41:21 2005] [notice] Child 952: Acquired the start mutex.
[Mon May 23 14:41:22 2005] [notice] Child 952: Starting 250 worker threads.

Looks like nothing here.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by Turner: I'm sorry, Dirk. I am indeed installing the CVS version. I am installing it on my local machine (localhost). But unfortunately can't get the thing to work.

The simplest fix would be to disable the offending piece of code in lib-common.php

Or you can update everything from CVS, in which case you should start with a fresh install, as there have been quite a few changes over the weekend.

bye, Dirk

Turner

Forum User
Chatty
Yes. Thanks so much. I've just downloaded another copy and am beginning to install it. I'll try to join the mail list soon after. I suspect had I been a member, I would have known about this issue.

Turner

Forum User
Chatty
Installed the geeklog-CVS, got success message. All looked good. When I try to access the site I get this error:

Warning: main(HTTP/Request.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in c:/mysite/system/classes/syndication/parserfactory.class.php on line 31

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'HTTP/Request.php' (include_path=''c:/mysite/system/pear/;.;C:/phppear;c:/phpincludes') in c:/mysite/system/classes/syndication/parserfactory.class.php on line 31

Is this a Geeklog issue? I downloaded the PEAR module and set the 'havepear' field in config.php to false.

**EDIT**

It seems my PEAR installation was incomplete. The PEAR package on geeklog.net is also incomplete (when it comes to getting the CVS version running). If you wish to fool around with the cvs version, you will need to download two additional pear modules:

http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_Request
http://pear.php.net/package/Net_URL

erZwo

Anonymous
Quote by Turner:
**EDIT**

It seems my PEAR installation was incomplete. The PEAR package on geeklog.net is also incomplete (when it comes to getting the CVS version running). If you wish to fool around with the cvs version, you will need to download two additional pear modules:

http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_Request
http://pear.php.net/package/Net_URL

package XML_RPC is also missing, if you click on "Trackback" in the Admin-section:

Text Formatted Code
Warning: main(XML/RPC.php) [function.main]: failed to create stream: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden in /www/htdocs/webruine/system/lib-pingback.php on line 39

Fatal error: main() [function.main]: Failed opening required 'XML/RPC.php' (include_path='/www/htdocs/webruine/system/pear/:.:..') in /www/htdocs/webruine/system/lib-pingback.php on line 39

and you have to rename these directories:

HTTP_Request => HTTP
XML_RPC => XML

the Net directory is existing, so put URL.php into it.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
I've updated the PEAR package linked from the CVS page now to include all the necessary PEAR classes.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:05 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content