Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, May 07 2024 @ 04:31 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

SQL error after upgrade

Lerris

Anonymous
Hello, I upgraded geeklog from 1.3 to 1.3.11 and when I open up the index page I'm getting a SQL error. When I check the error log it says:

[20-Feb-2005 01:25:56] PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/local/ixed/ixed.lin.4.3.9.pxp' - /usr/local/ixed/ixed.lin.4.3.9.pxp: cannot open shared object file: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Any thoughts? I don't even know where it's referencing /usr/local/ixed/ixed.lin.4.3.9.pxp

Lerris

Anonymous
I forgot to mention that the original install was done by Fantastico if that makes a difference.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
This doesn't seem to have anything to do with Geeklog. Ask your hosting service for help.

bye, Dirk

Lerris

Anonymous
Ok, I fixed that but I'm still getting an SQL error - and the log isn't saying what the error is. install.php completes sucessfully but when you go to the website it just brings up "An SQL error has occured. Please see error.log for details."

Where is error.log? I found error_log but that just seems to log errors from the install.php file.

Lerris

Anonymous
NVM -- I found that too! Embarassed

jlgreer1

Forum User
Same problem here.

I get similar errors if I just modify config.php. The error lists or priints out above the page in the browser.

Geeklog is very nice. I would sure like to solve these bugs. I'm going to try a manual install to see if that helps.

Thanks, Jeff
Registered Linux User No. 391940

jlgreer1

Forum User
I found the solution!

I found a hint on another thread. I was using the service providers editor to modify the files via the web browser. I ftp'ed the config and lib file to my local computer, modified them with vi uploaded them back to the host server and it works properly!

Geeklog is a great web management tool. It fits my needs very well.

Thanks, Jeff
Mr. Greer's Far Out Science Web Site
Registered Linux User No. 391940

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:31 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content