Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 01:14 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Change the language of zClassifieds

dirkjan

Forum User
sleepy
Hi,

I translated the english.php file of zClassifieds into Dutch (which I would be happy to share) but I don't see how to change the language to Dutch. Where do I change the language? Frown

Thanks for your help! Smile

Dirkjan

Robin

Forum User
As far as I'm aware language is still hardcoded in this plugin (most of it I think). I think the language file (english.php) for this plugin is ready but there is a need for replacing the hardcoded langugae.
Once the job (huge one) is done it will be possible to use other languages.
Sorry for the inconvienience.
Geeklog Polish Support Team

dirkjan

Forum User
awake
Thanks, I discovered that. I already translated the english.php file, but that was a bit useless.. Well anyway, if zClassified will change to using the language.php file there is already a dutch version... Mr. Green

Cohin

Forum User
I did a 90% translation into Spanish by just using the Spanish languege on the english.php file plus translating some 14 other files, BUT could not solve the page set up (What space of the sreen to use on a particular window) on $cat (category)that shows all categories. The page configuration is on the index.php page. Any one know how to do this? how to show lef, right or no boxes in a plugin and how to set up a particular page in PHP programming?
Any help?

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:14 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content