Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, April 29 2024 @ 04:47 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

GL1.3.8

marcin

Anonymous
angry
Hi I\'ve problem during installation: Fatal error: Failed opening required \'/var/www/config.phpsystem/databases/mysql.class.php\' (include_path=\'\') in /var/www/system/lib-database.php on line 110 anyone could help me please? thank you

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Your $_CONF[\'path\'] setting is not correct. It needs to end in a slash - and how did the \"config.php\" got in there? Please read the comments in the config.php for that setting again. bye, Dirk

marcin

Anonymous
ok, thank you i \'ve one more problem during instalation, tables in my database are created but in an internet browser ican\'t see anything...

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by marcin:tables in my database are created but in an internet browser ican\'t see anything...
Some more information would help ... When are you getting the blank page? Did you get to the success.php after the install? And, in light of a discussion on the geeklog-users mailing list: Which versions of PHP and MySQL are you using? bye, Dirk

marcin

Anonymous
i see blank screen after choosing option Next in a second step Geeklog Database Settings, so it\'s before success.php i use mysql 3.22.32 and php 4.0.4 thx for help bye

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by marcin:i use mysql 3.22.32 and php 4.0.4
PHP 4.0.4 is the problem here (or rather, a bug in Geeklog\'s install script, that only occurs in PHP versions prior to 4.0.5). Please download Geeklog 1.3.8-1 (the full tarball, not the upgrade archive) and try again with the install script from that version. Btw, those versions of MySQL and PHP are very old and they both have security issues. If you can, you should really upgrade. And if you can\'t, then you should ask your hosting service to upgrade them for you. bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:47 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content