Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, May 02 2024 @ 10:58 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Error message related to theme

Anonymous

Anonymous
I have 2 GeekLog installations on two different servers. Both work well. But one of them is generating errors messages in an error log file (again, this site works well). The messages are related to the theme, which is Smooth Blue by default. There are no error on the other site. Here is a line from the error file: [Mon Mar 31 12:57:05 2003] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] File does not exist: /home/mysite/mysitel-www/gl/ph/staticpages/interface/main-mid.gif Here is another one (without the "staticpage"Wink: [Mon Mar 31 12:56:25 2003] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] File does not exist: /home/mysite/mysite-www/gl/ph/interface/menu.gif I checked everything for hours and compared the files on the two sites. I can't find anything. Any idea what could generate these error messages. Thanks, Alain

rawdata

Forum User
Where are all your public_html files located -- under gl? What is ph -- the name of your theme? On the surface, it looks like one of your paths is off in config.php. The path to those two gifs should be like this: public_html (or whatever you called it)/layout/Smooth_Blue (or whatever you called it)/interface/menu.gif (or main-mid.gif)

Anonymous

Anonymous
gl = geeklog ph= public_hrnl The default theme is Smooth_Blue and is the one that generates the errors when the site is accessed. I just included a sample, but the whole log file shows so many errors. All "gif" files used in Smooth_Blue and described at the end of the CSS file are there. What I don't understand is that I have two sites. I uploaded the same geeklog files to both from the same directory on my hd. Why would only one theme generates error. Thanks Alain

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:58 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content