Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, May 08 2024 @ 07:53 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

FileMgmt : Error Code: 1017 : XP

vbgunz

Forum User
I am hosting my own server on Windows and geeklog is running just great but I am having a problem with the filemgmt plugin... I cannot upload files...This is what I am getting...Error Code: 1017ERROR: The file was not uploaded. Check permissions or duplicate filePermissions? I am on Windows on none of the filemgmt_data folders are read only... Every thing has permission...It is not a duplicate as I *havent* uploaded anything yet...I ran through the filemgmt configuration settings and setup the correct directories and URLs...Am I missing something?I am on Windows XP using GeekLog v1.3.7sr1 with filemgmt_v1.2_1.3.6...I tried searching for it here on geeklog but geeklog doesn't support searching for more than one word so I crashed the geeklog search engine searching for "error" without the quotes...Below is what Geeklog would come back with if I just search for error...Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /usr/home/geeklog/geeklog/system/classes/template.class.php on line 496Can someone help me fix this plugin setup?
Victor B. Gonzalez -
http://aeonserv.com

Anonymous

Anonymous
What permissions do you have set in the directory you are trying to write to?

Anonymous

Anonymous
I am on Windows... As far as I am concerned nothing is read only... I can upload some files but not others... I read something about 56k but I have 360k upgrabe capability... The plug in looks really cool and when it works is nice but it just doesn't work for some files... For example I cannot upload the latest php 4.3.1 to my languages section... I couldn't even upload 4.3.0... I am wondering if theirs a cap in size in something... I need help...

Blaine

Forum User
How big is the file you are trying up upload?

There is a 2Meg default limit in the php.ini - I recently just answered similar question here

Blaine

Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com
     8  Quote

All times are EDT. The time is now 07:53 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content