Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, March 19 2024 @ 05:15 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Links in stories and comment

Page navigation

Laugh

Site Admin
Admin
Inregards to the autotags plugin, I doubt it is the cause but you could disable it for a minute to check.

What character set are you using for your site? I had similar problems before with autotags if I had special characters in my story. When I switch to UTF-8 it solved my problems.
One of the Geeklog Core Developers.

beewee

Forum User
I'm using iso-8859-1 as character set. It's a bit difficult to switch to UTF-8 because of some external applications. I'll disable the Autotags plugin for a minute.

EDIT: that didn't make any difference..
Dutch Geeklog sites about camping/hiking:
www.kampeerzaken.nl | www.campersite.nl | www.caravans.nl | www.caravans.net

1PLM

Forum User
Chatty
Hi friends,
I want an event calender I set up to show up for all visitors to the site. I also need the Event URL to show up the correct website when clicked. Everything looks OK but the URL link is not pulling the correct site. What am I missing? Event URL is entered as: http://www.THESITE.com/index.php/news/features/11523-
Thanks.

Partially Solved - Added URLs is Still not showing:

Excuse my haste.
Fist part of issue IS SOLVED. I just had to change the settings under Calender Submissions to 0 (instead of 1), which needs admin approval before a posted event shows).
When set to 1, all posted events needs admin approval before it is seen - but why will an added event by the Super admin not show up immediately until the setting was changed? a security feature I guess.

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:15 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content