Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Sunday, May 19 2024 @ 12:43 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Text color in admin

Max666

Anonymous
Hey all Smile

How do I change color oF the text in admin sections on 1.4.1 GL?
I use professional theme.

The thing is that I changed the background (dark blue) and now all text is blaCk on dark blue background.

Please, advice.
Smile

thank you
m.

tokyoahead

Anonymous
If you want to change the colors in a detailed way, I recommend you to use firefox together with the Web Developer Plugin. There is a "View Style Information" in the CSS menu. It allows you to see which field that now has the wrong color has which CSS class and then change it in CSS.

To tell you directly what is wrong is a bit complicated since you would have to tell exactly what you changed first. I recommend you to try and find out by yourself, like that you can adopt the colors 100% to your liking.

Max666

Anonymous
Quote by: tokyoahead

If you want to change the colors in a detailed way, I recommend you to use firefox together with the Web Developer Plugin. There is a "View Style Information" in the CSS menu. It allows you to see which field that now has the wrong color has which CSS class and then change it in CSS.

To tell you directly what is wrong is a bit complicated since you would have to tell exactly what you changed first. I recommend you to try and find out by yourself, like that you can adopt the colors 100% to your liking.

Oh man, this is a great advice!

Thank you!

Smile

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:43 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content