Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, April 29 2024 @ 10:53 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Unable to install phpbb Bridge - PLEASE HELP!

aussiewal

Forum User
Chatty
angry
Hi anyone

I have been trying for 4 days now to install the geeklog & phpbb bridge and not getting any where.

Why will know one help me?

How am I supose to learn if know one helps me?

To top it all off today someone hacked our site and spent most of the night reinstalling everything, and now I get this error:

Warning: main(/home/ynai/cms/phpBB2/extension.inc) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ynai/public_html/cms/plugins/phpbbbridge/functions.inc on line 72

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/ynai/cms/phpBB2/extension.inc' (include_path='/home/ynai/public_html/cms/system/pear/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php'Wink in /home/ynai/public_html/cms/plugins/phpbbbridge/functions.inc on line 72

Does anyone know of a good physciatrist because I am going insane.....

The webmaster of our site in in hospital, and I have been thrown in at the deep end to get geeklog intergrated with phpbb, then convert the data from smf over to phpbb.

Please can anyone help me....

Will

World Peace by 2020

jmucchiello

Forum User
Quote by: aussiewal

Why will know one help me?

Because there aren't a lot of us using the PHPBBBridge. Most of the Geeklog experts use Geeklog forums and don't run PHPBB. We're all sorry we can't really help you.

I don't know what phpBB2/extension.inc does or how it constructs a path but the path /home/ynai/public_html/cms/plugins/phpbbbridge/functions.inc is wrong. Functions.inc for a geeklog plugin should not be in the public_html directory. The root plugins directory for geeklog should be outside any public_html directory tree.

Is there any way you could just run geeklog using the forums plugin and convert your data to a pure geeklog solution? phpBB is known to get hacked often unless you are vigilent at keeping up with the patches.

All times are EDT. The time is now 10:53 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content