Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Sunday, September 01 2024 @ 01:39 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

After Install Missing Links

U. Giramino

Anonymous
After install I get the following message when accessing the directory:

Warning: main([% installdir %]/cpanel-glprivate/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/interdat/public_html/geeklog/lib-common.php on line 69

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '[% installdir %]/cpanel-glprivate/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/interdat/public_html/geeklog/lib-common.php on line 69

Where did I go wrong?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Looks like you used some sort of auto-install provided by your hosting service. If so, I'd suggest you contact their support, as it pretty obviously failed to replace something in the paths during the install ...

Of course, you could always download Geeklog and install it yourself.

bye, Dirk

Irisheyes

Anonymous
angry
I'm getting a very similar error message, but from past experience when contacting support on the server my site is on, they always say they do not provide support for 3rd party software, I also used an automatic installer. Any help with this would be appreciated, I get the same error message but obviously the directory for my site is different.

BobBob

Anonymous
I have the same problem, but I haven't used an auto installer. What can I do?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
The '% installdir %' is not and has never been in Geeklog. If you have that bit in your paths, then the auto-installer failed and, frankly, that is none of our business - contact your hosting service or do a manual install (see the link above - and the documentation also has answers to the most common installation problems).

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:39 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content