Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 02:44 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Help with error problem

zaurav

Forum User
Chatty
My site was running fine until yesterday. Then I try to change the default theme from 'Contemporary' to 'Professional' and this is what i get at my home page:
Warning: main(classes/timer.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zaurav/public_html/lib-common.php on line 159

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'classes/timer.class.php' (include_path=':.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/zaurav/public_html/lib-common.php on line 159

Turns out it was the menu plugin that was generating this error. as soon i had the plugin disabled, no more errors.
But after some time another one appeared. Now its with the themes.
I use theme changer block and when i select a theme and press 'go' everything works like it should. Only when I click on 'set permanently' link I get this error:
Template Error: filename: file /home/zaurav/public_html/layout/Aeon/blockheader-lr.thtml does not exist.
Halted.

Ive never had this problem before as things were running fine an hour ago. the file blockheader-lr does not exist on any of the theme folders and now it keeps asking for that file. Before I had to manually put blockheader-right and blockfooter-right to the theme folder but now it doens work. Help.

1000ideen

Forum User
It seems to be looking for this:
require_once( $_CONF['path_system'] . 'classes/timer.class.php' );

What else did you change?

zaurav

Forum User
Chatty
Pretty wierd but things work perfectly now. I guess it was something to do with the new theme changer block. Thanks a lot though.

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:44 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content