Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 08:45 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Not sure where this would go.. New Block and SQL error.

TechSys

Forum User
Regular Poster
O.k. I have tried creating a new block. Every time I try, I get this on a blank page, "An SQL error has occurred. Please see error.log for details.". When I check the error.log, I see the following:

Text Formatted Code
12/12/2005 5:50:51 PM - 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''navigation','Navigation','','normal','0','<a href=\"//www.cor. SQL in question: REPLACE INTO gl_blocks (bid,name,title,help,type,blockorder,content,tid,rdfurl,rdfupdated,rdflimit,phpblockfn,onleft,owner_id,group_id,perm_owner,perm_group,perm_members,perm_anon,is_enabled) VALUES (,'navigation','Navigation','','normal','0','<a href=\"//www.corsicas.com\">Corsicas.com</a>','all','','','0','',1,2,4,3,2,2,2,1)

Btw, this is on GL 1.4.0b1. The bloock I am trying to create is called Navigation, but that really doesn't matter as it does the same on any type of block I try to create.

Any ideas?
http://70.145.174.180/

machinari

Forum User
I believe this has been fixed in CVS. see the 1.4beta bug report thread

congleal

Forum User
Quote by machinari: I believe this has been fixed in CVS. see the 1.4beta bug report thread

I've just recently added a new 1.4 Geeklog site and I am quite please but have issues with creating a block and creating a email hyperlink. Seems like it creates its own.
Not being acquainted with CVS, I assume that these are "fixes". Where do I get the updates?

Thanks,

Lee

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
See the CVS link from the "Resources" block. If you don't want to mess with CVS, you always download the nightly tarball, i.e. a daily CVS snapshot.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:45 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content