Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 08:35 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Down to one error message!

Don

Forum User
Hey, y'all,

I grabbed the 1.3.9sr update and uploaded all the changed files, and all the error messages have disappeared except one. This is it:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class mail_rfc822 in d:websitesmillerplacebridge.comwwwsystempearMailRFC822.php on line 59

I know Dirk had said it may be a case-sensitivity problem (I'm on a Win server).

Can anyone give me a pointer on how to remedy this? I'm close to being all fixed - if anyone can help, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks!
-Don

Don

Forum User
Follow-up.

Changed config.php to run through server's smtp settings. Now, the site shows passwords being sent for new users, but I'm not receiving confirmation emails...

I'll check with the host at this point. Thanks anyway!!

-Don

Don

Forum User
Followup #2.

I was getting success messages using 'smtp.millerplacebridge.com,' but no emails were going out.

My hosting guy told me that config.php would have to list 'mail.millerplacebridge.com' in order to send the mail. I changed it, and got the error message listed in my first post.

My host then added 'smtp.millerplacebridge.com' to the DNS record for the site. I then changed config.php back to what had worked previously...

...and now I'm getting the error message again.

I am going to break my desk from banging my head on it. Any ideas?

Thanks again.

-Don

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:35 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content