Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 04:50 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

horizontal topic list - rollover?

dotist

Forum User
does anyone know how to list the topics horizontally?

topic1 topic2 topic 3

instead of

topic1
topic2
topic3

??

also, has anyone had any luck setting up rollover menues , so that they drop down and list the stories in each topic? something like http://phplayersmenu.sourceforge.net/ - which is configurable to list from a databass ?

ist

dotist

Forum User

so no one out there is interested interested in listing your topics horizontally? no one except the others who have asked this question and gotten no response... if the answer is so screamingly obvious, please someone scream it at me.

thanks to anyone who can help me out. kind regards, isaac

drshakagee

Forum User
Quote by dotist:
so no one out there is interested interested in listing your topics horizontally? no one except the others who have asked this question and gotten no response... if the answer is so screamingly obvious, please someone scream it at me.

thanks to anyone who can help me out. kind regards, isaac

I guess it really depends on what theme you use but I believe if you edit the "topicoption.thtml" and "topicoption_off.thtml" you can do pretty much anything you want with the topic list.
Yes I am mental.

dotist

Forum User
Quote by drshakagee:
I guess it really depends on what theme you use but I believe if you edit the "topicoption.thtml" and "topicoption_off.thtml" you can do pretty much anything you want with the topic list.

awesome - that's got it. thanks so much!

how would one make it so that only the topicoption.thtml is called, and never topicoption_off.thtml?

now i'm cooking!

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by dotist: how would one make it so that only the topicoption.thtml is called, and never topicoption_off.thtml?

Have the same content in both files.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:50 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content