Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 09:06 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Want to hire someone to transfer GeekLog site

Garland Coulson

Anonymous
hopeful
I am looking to hire someone to transfer a Geeklog site from one hosting company to another and ensure it is working.

I may also need some maintenance work on the site from time to time.

If interested, please e-mail me at gcoulson@ebusinesstutor.com and let me know what the transfer would cost as well as your hourly rate for miscellaneous work on the Geeklog site.

If you have designed Geeklog sites, also send me your portfolio link as I have clients looking to have Geeklog sites designed from time to time.

Thanks,

Garland Coulson, "The E-Business Tutor"
www.ebusinesstutor.com

Opal

Anonymous
Could I request that portfolio links be posted to this site as I am also interested, and I think many of us non technical people will find this useful.

Thanks

Blaine

Forum User
I have a number of posts in the forums indicating that I provide custom Geeklog consulting services. We don't really want to use these forums for advertising services but this is specific to the Geeklog Community. I have replied to Garland and we are discussing the details.

I don't have a hosted list of my clients but I have done work for over 50 Geeklog clients ranging from installs, migrations, custom migration scripts, site customizations, blocks and full plugins. You can see, discuss, download and get support for my Geeklog projects and components on my site at www.portalparts.com

For references or a quote - please contact me via email or at my site.
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:06 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content