Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, April 29 2024 @ 06:16 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Bug tracker for Ewiki, Glinks, Things to do plugins

Euan

Forum User
blah
I've installed the bugtracker Flyspray [edit: changed to Mantis integration from Vinny - link in Dirk's reply below] on my site for anyone who is using my plugins (Ewiki wiki integration, Glinks hierarchical links plugin, Things to do plugin). If you have any problems or would like to make a feature request, please post them in the right category there.

You can access the bugtracker from my site menu or directly from here. [strike]Please note that you need to register there to enter a request - I'll think about integrating with Geeklog when I have time to look at the code (or the things to do plugin could become a bugtracker...hmm, reinvent the wheel?). Otherwise, you can post in the forum without registering, but please do register if you can.[/strike] Otherwise, I do keep checking here as well.

Cheers,

Euan

[edit: on second thoughts, having had a look at the code for flyspray, I'm not going anywhere near it. I'll look at using it as a template for an extension of the things to do plugin into a bugtracker - unless someone else is up for it? Let me know if anyone wants this one.]
-- Heather Engineering
-- No job too small

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Just two thoughts:

1. The Geeklog Project site is open for registration for other Geeklog-related projects. Not sure if the CVS and mailing lists are actually working (Tony?), but anyone who needs a bugtracker could use them.
  2. Vinny has already integrated Mantis into Geeklog - for those prefering to host things themselves.

Euan

Forum User
Quote by Dirk: Just two thoughts:

1. The Geeklog Project site is open for registration for other Geeklog-related projects. Not sure if the CVS and mailing lists are actually working (Tony?), but anyone who needs a bugtracker could use them.
  2. Vinny has already integrated Mantis into Geeklog - for those prefering to host things themselves.

Thanks, that makes so much more sense... should have searched the plugin archives first...

I'll think about the CVS and get in touch. I'll have to see if I can get a client running on OSX...

Cheers,

Euan.
-- Heather Engineering
-- No job too small

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:16 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content