Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, May 16 2024 @ 05:52 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

image attached in stories post

luis

Anonymous
hi

i got any error when i put an image to my stories
i did it in my admin but i got this error

The following errors occured while trying to save your story. Please correct these errors before saving
image #1, 20040616211805518_1.JPG, was not used. You must include this image in the intro or body before you can save your changes

i already read this carefull but it still got error

To add one of the images you are attaching to this article you need to insert specially formatted text. The specially formatted text is [imageX], [imageX_right] or [imageX_left] where X is the number of the image you have attached. NOTE: You must use the images you attach. If you do not you will be unable to save your story.

can anyone can help me

thanks

luis

Turias

Forum User
If you are indeed using [image1] in your story text, then you are probably getting the error because you are running the site using a language other than English. Are you? If so, the language creator might have changed "image" to a different word in your language.

luis

Anonymous
Hi

I don,t use other language, i just use english

i installed my geeklog in localhost site, i am just trying it first in my localhost, i done it well, but just one problem i got is when i login as admin suppose to put any stories in my today's features but igot any error, so i can not put any pictures at all, what is the exactly problem i got ?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Please tell us exactly what you were doing.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:52 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content