Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, March 19 2024 @ 05:39 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Collapsable Left Block? Possible?

Page navigation

Turias

Forum User
Due to popular demand, I have added the XSilver_Collapsable to my site. I placed the arrows in a slightly different place than destr0yr did, but it shouldn't matter. You can place them anywhere you want.

Dazzy

Forum User
Thanks guys but I already had the images in the interface folder.

I have also upload the xlib thing to my root directory
Dazzy

Turias

Forum User
Quote by Dazzy: Thanks guys but I already had the images in the interface folder.

I have also upload the xlib thing to my root directory

You have two problems:

1) You're X library paths are incorrect in your header.thtml file.
2) arrowLink.href = 'javascript:toggleBlocks('right')';
There should be backslahes to escape the inner quotes. That is in your rightblocks.thtml file. Your leftblocks file is correct, so you can use that to compare.

dewdoo

Forum User
Chatty
I got everything kinda working, but my boxes wont collapse. I am using axonz red theme 3.2.1. Does any one got it working with this theme and post it here. thanx

Turias

Forum User
Quote by dewdoo: I got everything kinda working, but my boxes wont collapse. I am using axonz red theme 3.2.1. Does any one got it working with this theme and post it here. thanx

For those wondering, we got it to work. Anyone interested in getting it to work for Axonz should check out the comments posted on my site.

HawkeVIPER

Forum User
Quote by Turias: All right, I've done it. Unfortunately, destr0yr didn't make me any cool images, so I made a crappy 12x12 image of an arrow. Cry

Anyway, you can see what I have done on the following site that I threw together:
http://s93499194.onlinehome.us/playground/index.php

I know it's a horrible URL, but I don't have a domain that would be appropriate. Now, if Dirk wanted to give me a user and some space on the project site... Wink

How about I give you .torturedsoul.org or .wefixtech.co.uk in return for you implementing this on my site?

Page navigation

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:39 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content