Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 19 2024 @ 06:33 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Another Browser issue

Cohin

Forum User
I discovered that when viewing the full list of categories on zClassifieds with Opera or Mozilla Firebird, the window is positioned nicely between left and right boxes, but when viewing with IE, it shows up way down the page at thre end of the left box, the right box is still further down than the said window. The list of categories seams to have a 700 wide background and the characters pile up somewhere in the middle. Anyone knows how to solve this?

exaurdon

Forum User
Regular Poster
Anyone knows how to solve this?

Well, the simple solution would be to use Opera or Mozilla.....

(Sorry couldn't resist)

What theme are you using?

Exaurdon

Cohin

Forum User
Are you inthe "LETS EXTERMINATE MICROSOFT" mood? most people use IE!! I use Axonz-v3.2 ,,do you think it has anything to do with it? Razz

ronack

Forum User
What theme are you using, not that it makes much difference but you never know.

Cohin

Forum User
I use
I use Axonz-v3.2
and seams to be just my IE6 the coulprit, other IE work OK. I just installed IE2 and have the same problem. Help!! anyone

Cohin

Forum User
It turned out the theme layout is everything when it comes to browser adaptability. I found out that my site work best IN ALL BROWSER when used with Smooth_Blue. Do not ask me why.. I don't know. So now you can see it working perfectly here Thanks to those that took an interest in this, best regards. Oh, one more thing, don't go around overusing the layout Smooth_Blue but thanks to the author of it for making Geeklog better.

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:33 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content