Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, April 24 2024 @ 12:30 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Being the newb that I am...

Mr Slabi

Forum User
I was wondering if someone would be able to give me the proper directory structure for the file management plugin. The intall instructions have me a bit flustered and I\'m sure by now I have made a total mess of my entire geeklog site. Be advised it took me about 6 hours just to get the install of geeklod to where I\'m sure it was perfect. I was hoping someone might just list the folders and exactly what directory they should be in...here is how I have in now /filemgmt_data /public_html/filemgmt /geeklog/plugins/filemgmt I know this does not tell much, but to someone that is very familiar with the sutup it might be a breeze...just for the record, the first slash in my examples is where I start in my ftp folder (I would call it the root). Filemgmt_data and geeklog are both outside of public_html. thanks in advance to anyone that helps me get this sorted out...this has been driving me crazy...I keep checking error logs but they seem to just send me in circles. I did get it to the point where the file uploaded...but when I try to download i get a 404 page.

All times are EDT. The time is now 12:30 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content