Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, July 27 2024 @ 06:48 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Please help, install probs.

tilight

Anonymous
I tried to install it, and I got this: Warning: main(system/databases/mysql.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tilight/system/lib-database.php on line 110 Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required \'system/databases/mysql.class.php\' (include_path=\'.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php\') in /home/tilight/system/lib-database.php on line 110

DTrumbower

Forum User
Are you paths correct in config.php and lib-common.php?

tilight

Anonymous
I think so, and my server uses Linux. // This should point to the directory where your config.php file resides. $_CONF[\'/home/tilight/\'] = \'/path/to/geeklog/\'; // should end in a slash // You only need to change this if you moved or renamed the public_html // directory. In that case, you should specify the complete path to the // directory (i.e. without the $_CONF[\'path\']) like this: // $_CONF[\'path_html\'] = \'/path/to/your/public_html/\'; $_CONF[\'public_html/\'] = $_CONF[\'path\'] . \'public_html/\';

tilight

Anonymous
And here is my libcommon require_once( \'/home/tilight/config.php\' );

rawdata

Forum User
What is this?

$_CONF['/home/tilight/'] = '/path/to/geeklog/'; // should end in a slash

You should never ever change anything on the left side of an equals sign because those are variables used by the script. Only change info on the right side. In your case, that should probably be:

$_CONF['path'] = '/home/tilight/';

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:48 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content