Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 08:37 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

virtual paths

craymond

Forum User
Junior
I can\'t run the install script. The path I see is different from the path the install script gives me as a hint. I have changed all paths to what the hint shows and opened permissions to 777. I get the following: Warning : stat failed for /home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/config.php/config.php (errno=20 - Not a directory) in /home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/geekadmin/install/install.php on line 494 Geeklog Installation - Error Geeklog could not find config.php in the path you just entered: /home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/config.php Please check this path and try again. check.php returns: Warning : Unable to access /home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/public-html/lib-common.php in /home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/geekadmin/install/check.php on line 41 Fatal error : Failed opening required \'/home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/public-html/lib-common.php\' (include_path=\'.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php\') in /home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/geekadmin/install/check.php on line 41 Anyone?

Euan

Forum User
curious
/home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/config.php is not a directory. /home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/ is a directory. This may be the root of all your problems. Mr. Green
-- Heather Engineering
-- No job too small

craymond

Forum User
Junior
this is what happens with out the /config.php Warning : Unable to access /home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/config.php/system/databases/mysql.class.php in /home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/system/lib-database.php on line 110 Fatal error : Failed opening required \'/home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/config.php/system/databases/mysql.class.php\' (include_path=\'.:/php/includes:/usr/share/php\') in /home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/system/lib-database.php on line 110

craymond

Forum User
Junior
I had also changed the config.php paths to what the hint showed: $_CONF[\'path\'] = \'/home/virtual/site6/fst/var/www/html/config.php/\'; // should end in a slash replacing what I had earlier: $_CONF[\'path\'] = \'/var/www/html/config.php/\'; // should end in a slash

destr0yr

Forum User
... uhh here\'s what mine says... config.php (around line 68-69), // This should point to the directory where your config.php file resides. $_CONF[\'path\'] = \'/home/okanagan/\'; // should end in a slash that help? note that the FULL path including config.php is /home/okanagan/config.php, but that line is asking where the file lives, not to name it... and just in case, in lib-common.php (around line 68-69), require_once( \'/home/okanagan/config.php\' );
-- destr0yr
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams

craymond

Forum User
Junior
yes thanks...it worked. Or at least got me a few steps further, now I\'m onto database acess/password issues.

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:37 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content