Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, March 28 2024 @ 08:35 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Aim, Msn, Yahoo features

Anonymous

Anonymous
I have add an aim feature in users.php/profile.php err what ever .... i dont know if anyone is interested but... right now.. i cant find the code.. but if you are interested you can see it in action here... http://www.h4ckerx.net/users.php?mode=profile&uid=13 and i will be adding ym, msn as well once i get a change to.. so if you are interested then please just aim me or just reply to this posrt... thanx xlordt

Anonymous

Anonymous
Can you post a screen shot? When I tried the link, it told me I couldn't see user profiles without an account. After signing up for one, I still couldn't see mine or anyone else's profile.

Anonymous

Anonymous
click on your Account Information and you should be able to add it.. here is the screen shothere thanx

Anonymous

Anonymous
Thanks. Yes, I am very interested in your hack. Turns out I was having problems with cookies before.

Anonymous

Anonymous
i will get it done.. i will add ym and msn then i will repost it here.. please give me just till later today or tomorrow... thanx

Anonymous

Anonymous
btw.. please just add your screen name .. not the aim link.. everyone added theres and it workz perfect.. but you have yours as a link.. you dont need to do this.. just add your s/n

Anonymous

Anonymous
Okay, I'll do that when I get home from work.

Anonymous

Anonymous
What is the code for this? Can you email it to me at nish@nctek.net Thanks.

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:35 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content