Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 09:01 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

justrage.com got geeked

Creator

Forum User
It is with pleasure that I announce the web's newest repository of anger, www.justrage.com, running GeekLog 1.3.7 with the Menu and Filemgmt plugins as well as Gallery 1.3.3.

So, if you happen to be angry about anything at all, please visit the site and feel free to post your rage. Remember, no matter how angry you are, there's always someone angrier.

L. Whitworth

Anonymous

Anonymous
it is with much rage that i report my utter failure to access the f#*&!ng site you suggested we visit, it doesn't exist yet. news of its creation must be still slowly creeping it's way through the internet and didn't get to the far reaches of the midwest. why oh why do people like you post links for new sites immediately they have been created, do you not realise that new sites take time to be registered at the various dns servers. your complete lack of foresight dupes us into clicking the link with much anticipation, only to have our hopes of a fun read dashed quicker then lightning by a dumb page not found error message. this was obvious, it was bound to happen, your enthusiasm for the site and the hurry to post the link beat the nameserver's slowness. may you burn slowly over an open fire while goats fart in your face.

Anonymous

Anonymous
:-) of course now i wrote that, and clicked the link - it now suddenly works - i'm even angrier now !!

Creator

Forum User
See? justrage.com gets even better with every post. Ain't nothing you can do except to <a href="http://www.justrage.com/submit.php">rage</a> about it.---L. Whitworth www.finiserv.com
L. Whitworth

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:01 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content