Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Sunday, April 28 2024 @ 02:04 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Static Pages...again

z06addikt

Anonymous
Know that when I post, I have searched the previous posts.. Smile I need static pages to display within the GL wrap around..with all the surrounding blocks. How do I get a static page to load? I have created the link to menu, but in the section called "content" what do I put there to make the page load? Thanks..

jhk

Forum User
Chatty
If you already have the page designed, perhaps what you are looking for is the External Pages Plugin by TomW?

Blaine

Forum User
If I understand you correctly : The content section in the StaticPage Editor is where you place your HTML. You can decide via the "type" selector if you want the left and right blocks to be wrapped around it or not. As a test, just enter anything - text is fine.
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

Anonymous

Anonymous
First of all, THANK YOU for responding and offering your suggestions. The best way I can describe the effect I need, is to describe a frameset. I need an external page displayed in the main area. I do not have right blocks. I need all subsequent links clicked to also be displayed in the main area without leaving the GL interface. I know this is asking a lot. Any help?>

Anonymous

Anonymous
OMFG!!! Hour 26... PROBLEM F**KING SOLVED. 1 WORD IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME IFRAME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:04 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content