Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, May 02 2024 @ 06:58 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Image does not meet width limitations?

Anonymous

Anonymous
Hi,I just installed Geeklog 1.3.5sr1 and I tried to upload an article with aprox. 80kb long .jpg file, which is 430 x 506 width / height.When I try to upload a file, Geeklog says:File Upload Errors Image, ****.jpg does not meet width limitationsImage, ****.jpg does not meet height limitationsBut!In config.php I wrote these lines:// Image Settings$_CONF['image_lib'] = '';$_CONF['max_image_width'] = 1024;$_CONF['max_image_height'] = 768;$_CONF['max_image_size'] = 1048576;and I also changed include/uplod.class.php... but it is not working!What should be wrong???

Blaine

Forum User
You will need to modify the variables in config.php for max_image_width height and size. Default is 300x300 pixels and 1 Meg in size. Blaine
Geeklog components by PortalParts -- www.portalparts.com

Tony

Site Admin
Admin
You *have* to specify an image library. Otherwise, how will it resize anything?---The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.
The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.

Anonymous

Anonymous
Well, in documentation pages (http://www.geeklog.net/docs/config.html) is stated, that image_lib could be '' (empty) if I don't want images to be resized or if I don't have those packages available. And for Max. width is stated, that if it is exceeded, image is either rejected or resized - depending on the setting of $_CONF['image_lib']. So, if I set w/h to 1025 * 768 and image is too big, it will be rejected if image_lib is empty. But the problem is, if I try to upload a file which is 400 * 500 - it is rejected, even if I set w/h to 1025 * 768. I would also like to ask what about uploading MP3 and other formats? Tnaks for your answers.

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:58 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content