Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 09:59 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Upgrade from 1.3.6 to 1.3.7.sr1

Anonymous

Anonymous
I am using 1.3.6 and i want to upgrade to the newest version.. I have to upgrade first to 1.3.7. or i can upgrade to 1.3.7.sr1 with no other jobs????

Tony

Site Admin
Admin
You can upgrade to 1.3.7sr1. We never require incremental upgrades. Each new release is capable of applying the changes for subsequent releases.---The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.
The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.

DeViL-M4N

Anonymous
so this mean, just overwrite all files, and it should work seemlessly i need to be sure of this ofcourse since i m just a n00b geeking @ http://www.smartartmovement.org/SAM/public_html

Tony

Site Admin
Admin
Just follow the upgrade instructructions and you'll be fine. Back up your site if you are worried. You should do that anyway (both your files and your DCool.---The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.
The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.

Robin

Forum User
From upgrade experience I'd like to add that if you have like Visitor Stats installed you should disable this before upgrade (so you're not get any strange errors)and afterwards upgrade it too. The upgrade is smooth I must admit.
Geeklog Polish Support Team

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:59 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content