Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 02:18 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

GL still not online

Anonymous

Anonymous
Hello, I'm still trying to install… After a lot of reading and trying I think I've got config.php en lib.common.php ok, but in the installer I get this in the second screen. Please what/where should I change? Fatal error: Failed opening required '/geeklogged/system/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='') in /home/efischer/geeklogged/system/lib-database.php on line 109 P.S. Even after logging in I seem to be posting as anonymous. ? thanks, efischer

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Looks like your setting for $_CONF['path'] is not correct. It should be something like '/home/efischer/geeklogged/', not just '/geeklogged/'. As for logging in: Do you have cookies enabled in your browser? bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
Step by step getting further, but still not ok now it is (after DB settings) Template Error: set_root: layout/XSilver/ is not a directory. Halted. btw: no cookies indeed, I'll change it rightaway. thanks for your patience

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
This time, it looks like your $_CONF['path_html'] is not correct - it seems to be empty!? In most cases, you only need to change $_CONF['path'], $_CONF['path_html'] and $_CONF['site_url']. If you changed any of the other paths or URLs, please restore them to their original values before trying again. And always remember that you need to specify absolute paths, that is paths that start from the root of the filesystem (in other words: start with a slash). bye, Dirk

efischer

Forum User
Well, to me it doesn't seem empty: still get the same error at the succespage; or am I looking in the wrong file? $_CONF['path'] = '/home/efischer/geeklogged/'; // C:/inetpub/wwwroot/geeklog/ // You only need to change this if you moved or renamed the public_html // directory. In that case, you should specify the complete path to the // directory like this: $_CONF['path_html'] = '/path/to/your/public_html/'; $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['/home/efischer/public_html/geeklog/'];

efischer

Forum User
Maybe I should give some more lines of config.php: $_CONF['path'] = '/home/efischer/geeklogged/'; // C:/inetpub/wwwroot/geeklog/ // You only need to change this if you moved or renamed the public_html // directory. In that case, you should specify the complete path to the // directory like this: $_CONF['path_html'] = '/path/to/your/public_html/'; $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['/home/efischer/public_html/geeklog/']; // you shouldn't need to edit the following $_CONF['path_system'] = $_CONF['path'] . 'system/'; $_CONF['path_log'] = $_CONF['path'] . 'logs/'; $_CONF['path_language'] = $_CONF['path'] . 'language/'; $_CONF['rdf_file'] = $_CONF['path_html'] . 'backend/geeklog.rdf'; $_CONF['backup_path'] = $_CONF['path'] . 'backups/'; // +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+ // | SITE SETTINGS | // | | // | These settings help define your Geeklog site. | // +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+ // make sure this is the correct URL to your site (no trailing slash) $_CONF['site_url'] = 'http://www.fischerhandlogten.com/geeklog'; $_CONF['site_name'] = 'fischerhandlogten.com'; $_CONF['site_slogan'] = 'Dit is een test met GeekLog'; $_CONF['site_mail'] = 'efischer@fischerhandlogten.com'; $_CONF['theme'] = 'XSilver'; // default theme

Anonymous

Anonymous
Your paths look messed to me. This one should point to wherever your config.php file is located. Did you move it to a directory called geeklogged? $_CONF['path'] = '/home/efischer/geeklogged/'; // C:/inetpub/wwwroot/geeklog/ This path should point to your public_html directory under geeklog. Also, you should NOT have $_CONF[] on the right side of that assignment statement. $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['/home/efischer/public_html/geeklog/']; This path should point to your site's URL: $_CONF['site_url'] = 'http://www.fischerhandlogten.com/geeklog';

All times are EDT. The time is now 02:18 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content