Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, May 01 2024 @ 04:38 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

What am i doing wrong

Sem

Anonymous
i followed the the insturctions and double checked my paths and searched this site but i still get this error on the 2nd install screen Fatal error: Failed opening required 'system/databases/mysql.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /pub/home/semtsi90/htdocs/system/lib-database.php on line 90 this is my entry in the config file $_CONF['path'] = '/pub/home/semtsi90/htdocs'; $_CONF['path_system'] = $_CONF['/pub/home/htdocs/'] . 'system/'; $_CONF['path_html'] = $_CONF['/pub/home/semtsi90/htdocs/'] . 'htdocs/'; $_CONF['path_log'] = $_CONF['/pub/home/semtsi90/htdocs/logs/'] . 'logs/'; $_CONF['path_language'] = $_CONF['/pub/home/semtsi90/htdocs/language/'] . 'language/'; and on the first install page Hint: The complete path to this file is /pub/home/semtsi90/htdocs/admin/install/install.php why wont it work Frown

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
This is wrong: $_CONF['/pub/home/htdocs/'] - that's the name of a variable, you should not change it. Just leave all the $_CONF[something] alone. You only need to edit the line that (orignally) said $_CONF['path'] = '/path/to/geeklog/'; (as you did). The other paths will then be picked up automatically. This seems to confuse quite a lot of people, so we tried to make it more clear in the config.php for 1.3.6rc1 ... bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:38 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content