Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, March 29 2024 @ 11:53 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Yet another problem

Halo

Anonymous
Hi. I got past the first problem, but now, I'm in another deep hole. I'm still trying to install, but this time, I get past the second page of install.php, the one with the warning, and once I press NEXT >>, I get this error:

Warning: Unable to access /mnt/host-users/halo/sql/mysql_tableanddata.php in /mnt/host-users/halo/admin/install/install.php on line 158

Fatal error: Failed opening required '/mnt/host-users/halo/sql/mysql_tableanddata.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /mnt/host-users/halo/admin/install/install.php on line 158

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Are you sure your $_CONF['path'] is correct? In other words, do you really have a directory /mnt/host-users/halo? Does the "Hint" in the install script (first page) show that path, too? bye, Dirk

Halo

Anonymous
Thats where I got it from...I'm hosted on host.sk, so I had no idea my path, but this script told me where. They match perfectly.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin

Hmm, I've heard about problems with this host before (they seem to be running quite a restrictive setup). But then again some people managed to get Geeklog up and running there. I'd suggest you try and get into contact with some of them, e.g. Robert Stadnik who runs GeeklogPolska on host.sk.

bye, Dirk

Anonymous

Anonymous
Can you post a path example of this? I can not understand correctly the sintaxe of paths...

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:53 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content