Welcome to Geeklog Friday, September 25 2020 @ 11:01 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

User Table deleted


rita

Anonymous
When I try use the option user in the admin menu all the data info in the users table of geeklof database is deleted ? Has some body any idea why it happend. Version instaled ( 1.3 ) yesterday. Thanks. Rita
 Quote

Status: offline

Tony

Site Admin
Admin
Registered: 17/12/01
Posts: 405
Location:Urbandale, Iowa
I don't quite follow what you did exactly to create this problem. Please post the steps you used to create this problem. Rest assured it will get fixed immediately if this is, in fact, a problem
The reason people blame things on previous generations is that there's only one other choice.
 Quote

rita

Anonymous
Ok I begin creating my database anew from webmin: > cd .. > cd /home/malcomx/public_html/geeklog/sql/ > mysql -uxxxxxxxxx -pxxxxxxxx geeklog < table.sql > mysql -uxxxxxxxxx -pxxxxxxxx geeklog < data.sql thats ok because all my geeklog tree is allready in the server. At this moment I login my geeklog with Admin + password. Thats right. Then I try from de admin block options: And it work propretly except if I try "Usuarios (10)" ( Spanish version "Users (10)" ) then goes to "......./admin/user.php?msg=22" . At this moment if i check I can see that all users table data info has been deleted. And of course If I try to login again it's not possible. I hope you understand what I mean. Soory but my english .......... Thancks. Rita.
 Quote

rita

Anonymous
Well, finaly i had find the problem. The spanish language module is old, I translate it for the 1.3 beta, and that seems dont work propertly on final version. I test to change the language module to english, and all is working propertly. Now I'will translate again the spanish module. Thanks. And excuses. Rita.
 Quote

rita

Anonymous
Well, finaly i had find the problem. The spanish language module is old, I translate it for the 1.3 beta, and that seems dont work propertly on final version. I test to change the language module to english, and all is working propertly. Now I'will translate again the spanish module. Thanks. And excuses. Rita. http://www.seriart.net/geeklog/public_html/
 Quote

rita

Anonymous
Well, finaly i had find the problem. The spanish language module is old, I translate it for the 1.3 beta, and that seems dont work propertly on final version. I test to change the language module to english, and all is working propertly. Now I'will translate again the spanish module. Thanks. And excuses. Rita. http://www.seriart.net/geeklog/public_html/
 Quote

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:01 pm.

  • Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content