Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, March 19 2024 @ 06:16 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Launchr Community Program

Paddy Thehalfabe

Forum User
Hiya Guys,

My name is Patrick Tipping and I am writing this on behalf of Launchr.com

I couldn't really find any other way of contacting you lot (slippery bunch, the lot of yers Smile ) so I figured this might be a good idea...

So, basically im writing this hoping that I'll be able to raise your interest in our project and more specifically our community program:

Basically, Launchr was created to offer an easy way of testing, demonstrating and evaluating open source web applications.

This can be especially interesting for community projects like yours, since it offers existing and new users the opportunity to easily access an individual demo installation without any kind of technical know how, hosting, installation or setup required. Launchr can remove any kind of entry barrier for new users and we are hoping that this will aid you in growing your own community.

By setting up an individual installation in less than a minute, users will be able to try out new releases or use a sandbox installation to test new features, extensions or configurations without any hassle.

Since we firmly believe in the concept of open source software and feel strongly about encouraging such communities, we have created a community program allowing you to use Launchr for free and get you started with a initial setup of geeklog.

If you'd like to learn more about the community program and/or join, please feel free to visit https://launchr.com/pages/index.php?id=3 for more information (Actually, this page seems to have some kind of problem at the moment... Unfortunatly, I'm only a trained monkey that can write emails, and everyone who isn't completely ignorant is currently busy getting everything set up, so please ignore the pages ugliness Smile ).

If you have any questions or feedback about launchr, the community program or anything else, please feel free to contact me either via email (tipping@launchr.com) or skype (p.tipping).

Cheers and have a nice day,

Patrick Tipping

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:16 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content