I would like users to be able to edit their drafts. Am I missing something or is this not possible?
- insured that Configuration Manager > Story Default Permissions = Read-Write
- insured that the group story submitters had story.submit and story.edit permissions
- created a test user, "user"
- added user to story submitters group
- created a test story as user and saved with draft flag.
When "user" logs on and tries to edit test story
- test story is listed under submissions and stories
- test story lists the author as "user"
- test story shows read and write permissions under owner when I check as Admin
- there is an edit icon next to the story.
However, when user clicks on the edit icon, no editor, just the following message above a story rendition.
You are trying to access a story that you don't have rights to. This attempt has been logged. You may view the article in read-only below. Please go back to the story administration screen when you are done.
I also noticed that when I remove story.edit permissions, leaving only story.submit permissions in group story submitters, there is no stories function by which to submit stories, as well as no submissions function.