Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, May 02 2024 @ 08:39 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Demo site and themes

Milamber

Anonymous
I have implemented Geeklog on a free hosting site and with the including professional theme everything seems great.

I then went to the Demo site and found a theme I liked (smooth_blue). I have installed this to my site and it is working great until I noticed one are that didn't work, the My Account page.

Going back to the Demo site it appears that it is not working on there either. I have tried a few different themes on the Demo site and none (apart from Professional) seem to work for the My Account page.

Error as follows:
Text Formatted Code
(This text is only displayed to users in the group 'Root')

256 - Template Error: filename: file E:/WebSites/demo_geeklog/public_html/layout/Smooth_Blue/preferences/editor.thtml does not exist. @ E:\WebSites\demo_geeklog\system\classes\template.class.php line 924

array(1) {
  ["msg"]=>
  string(111) "filename: file E:/WebSites/demo_geeklog/public_html/layout/Smooth_Blue/preferences/editor.thtml does not exist."
}

This is the same error I get on my site.(above is from Demo site)
Does anyone know why this is occurring??

I copied accross the editor.thtml file from Professional and this gets the page to load. But now I notice there is no advanced editor button in My Accounts-Layouts. And now, because I saved, the advanced editor is not loading on any pages!!

How can I fix this??

Milamber

Anonymous
Ok Following up my own post Smile

Following advice on another post about themes. I renamed all the files in Smooth_blue/preferences to .old and then copied over the contents of Professional/preferences.

This seems to have fixed the issue and the advanced editor check box is now there and working in the Smooth_Blue theme.

ironmax

Anonymous
The theme has been updated on the Demo site and can be downloaded from Spacequad. I have also done a few other themes and will place them in the Theme 1.7.0 downloads area of my site if you want to grab any of them. If you have a special request on a demo theme, let me know.

Michael

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:39 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content