Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, May 06 2024 @ 08:29 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Can't log on to my admin page

jackknyc

Anonymous
Hi everyone

I have not logged on to my admin section for a while. Now when I try to log on I keep getting timed out. This is the message I am getting
(Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /usr/www/users/jackknyc/geeklog/system/classes/template.class.php on line 499 )
How can I get in?
Thanks,
Jack

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Are you trying to log in via /admin? What happens when you try to log in via /users.php?

bye, Dirk

Jackknyc

Anonymous
When I try to log in using users.php I get this message:

" You may have mistyped your login credentials. Please try logging in again below. Are you a new user?
User Name:
New Password: Did You Forget Your Password?"

What should I put in? Should I log in as admin. When I go to the main page and log in as a user I get in fine. It's just the admin page that I am having a problem with.

jackknyc

Anonymous
This is the page I am trying to log on to "http://antiques2.iantiquesguide.com/admin/moderation.php.
I have already signed in as admin and it was accepted.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Ignore that text on the users.php page - it also shows up when you call up the page directly. So just enter your login credentials.

I was trying to find out if you had a problem logging in or if it's something else. The "something else" probably being a lot of spam in one of the moderation queues ...

That's a known bug: The moderation queue will time out if you have a lot of entries in it. In current Geeklog versions, it'll only try to show 50 entries (as a workaround), so I guess you're not on the latest release?

bye, Dirk

jackknyc

Anonymous
I have an earlier version of GL but I had the code changed so that only 50 new queues in each category.
Thanks,
Jack
Jack

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:29 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content