Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 25 2024 @ 11:45 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Calendar configuration issues

greenteagod

Forum User
Junior
I've been having trouble getting the regular and personal calendars to work correctly. If I go to the personal calendar and select "Add Personal Event" it seems to refresh the page and go back to the master calendar portion of it.

As far as the normal calendar goes, if I navigate to a certain day, click it to add an event and then click the time it defaults back to whatever the current day is instead of entering an event on the day I selected. Not sure if that is normal functionality.

I'm running geeklog 1.5

jmucchiello

Forum User
Quote by: greenteagod

I've been having trouble getting the regular and personal calendars to work correctly. If I go to the personal calendar and select "Add Personal Event" it seems to refresh the page and go back to the master calendar portion of it.

That's a new one for me. Can't help you there.
As far as the normal calendar goes, if I navigate to a certain day, click it to add an event and then click the time it defaults back to whatever the current day is instead of entering an event on the day I selected. Not sure if that is normal functionality.
That is normal behavior. I'm not sure it isn't a bug. But I think that use to work correctly before calendar was made a plugin.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by: jmucchiello

That is normal behavior. I'm not sure it isn't a bug. But I think that use to work correctly before calendar was made a plugin.

Yeah, that functionality was lost in the transition to a plugin. The problem is that the generic code in submit.php doesn't know about the current day/time that the Calendar needs to forward to the submission form. I've had a look at this before, but couldn't think of an elegant solution ...

bye, Dirk

Jerrod

Anonymous
Quote by: greenteagod

I'm running geeklog 1.5

I've just run into this same thing in 1.5.1. I have determined that in /calendar/index.php, line #804, " if (SEC_checkToken()) {", seems to be an issue.
At least if that line is temporarily changed to " if (!SEC_checkToken()) {", the user is taken to the personal Add Event page rather than back to /calendar/index.php

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:45 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content