Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Wednesday, May 01 2024 @ 06:55 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Problem with Geeklog running on Apache with PHP as module

Orion

Anonymous
I'm running an Apache/2.0.44 (Win32) mod_perl/1.99_08 Perl/v5.8.6 DAV/2 mod_fastcgi/2.4.2 Server on Windows XP and would like to run PHP 4.4.7 as a module instead of cgi but I have a problem.

When loaded as cgi geeklog works fine.

When php is loaded as a module my whole site works (standalone) php Gallery2... php radio site... but the root which is geeklog I get an error in IE stating the page cant be found .. I may not be connected to the internet.... and in Firefox I get a blank page.

I checked the apache error log and found this error:

[Thu Oct 18 15:04:48 2007] [notice] Child 4500: Starting 512 worker threads.
File 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\?.conf' not found (Errcode: 22)
Character set '#33' is not a compiled character set and is not specified in the 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\Index' file
File 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\?.conf' not found (Errcode: 22)
Character set '#33' is not a compiled character set and is not specified in the 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\Index' file
[Thu Oct 18 15:05:00 2007] [notice] Parent: child process exited with status 3221225477 -- Restarting.

I even tried to create that path and structure on the c drive by copying those directories (my installation is not c:\mysql) but still got the error.

At first I thought it may be a problem with the module but as I stated, all the other php works on the site.

Any ideas?
Orion

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:55 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content