Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 04:25 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

file management plugin 1.5.2 for geeklog

richyta

Forum User
I am having problems uploading files using the file management admin upload feature if anyone have any ideas I would kindly appreciate it. Also when I go to change the settings in the File Management Admin it takes me to the Whats New section of New Files. Thanks rich

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by: richyta

I am having problems uploading files using the file management admin upload feature if anyone have any ideas I would kindly appreciate it.

That's a bit vague, don't you think? What did you try? What happens?

Quote by: richyta

Also when I go to change the settings in the File Management Admin it takes me to the Whats New section of New Files.

Make sure you've copied the files in the correct places. Sounds you mixed some of the files up.

bye, Dirk

cinoz

Forum User
Chatty
Hi Guys,

I'd installed the plugin and it's all going well except when i'm trying to upload a file size 3.6Mb. Well, is there any limit for file size that can be uploaded. It came out msg " unable to upload -permission .....".

Q. Is there any way to upload the larger files? Am i missing any setting or configuration that leads only small file to be uploaded? Please Help.. Thank You...

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by: cinoz

Q. Is there any way to upload the larger files?

The limitation is in the PHP configuration, i.e. the php.ini file (usually 2 MCool. If you can edit your php.ini, do it there, otherwise contact your hosting service.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:25 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content