Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Thursday, April 18 2024 @ 11:54 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Working Themes

trampoline

Forum User
Hello, I am desperate for working Theme's at the moment in themes most of the themes are very out of date, I would love to get hold of some themes for the newest Beta, is there another place where I might get these ?
Thanks...

ironmax

Anonymous
Quote by: trampoline

Hello, I am desperate for working Theme's at the moment in themes most of the themes are very out of date, I would love to get hold of some themes for the newest Beta, is there another place where I might get these ? Thanks...

You can either goto Themes at Spacequad or over to Geekdownloads. There are about 10 or so themes that I have updated. Most look great on there own, however some need to be tweaked in the CSS are for your tastes. Michael

trampoline

Forum User
I like ShaDee2 but how can I make the Block headings and blocks just one colour ? where would I cahnge these colours ?

ironmax

Anonymous
Quote by: trampoline

I like ShaDee2 but how can I make the Block headings and blocks just one colour ? where would I cahnge these colours ?

If you are running a windows machine, I have the perfect tool for you to download. Its called Pixie. It allows you to view the exact color code of what ever you hover your mouse over. As for your question, you need to edit your CSS Theme file. The color code you might be looking for is #FF9966 for the backgrounds of the title bars. For the background of the boxes...look for #CCCC99 and play around with it. Be sure to make a copy of the original so you have a baseline to go back to. Michael

trampoline

Forum User
Thanks, Yes the Mac comes with a Utility "Digital Colour Meter"
Does the same job, thanks for the colour codes though it seems Firefox is not rendering the colour as one uniform colour ???

All times are EDT. The time is now 11:54 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content