Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Saturday, April 20 2024 @ 01:06 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

DIGG

ddunn1662

Forum User
has anyone thought about making a DIGG block, something that shows the last 10 diggs that a user has made... or something along that line, i am sure i will get posts from people telling me to learn how to write the code, and yes i know i am being lazy, but i was wondering if there was already something out there, or if someone that already knows how to write the code would write one Smile
thanks
-Danny
-Danny

ddunn1662

Forum User
guess i am posting my own answer, but if you go to DIGG TOOLS they have a java script code of your last 5, 10, 15, or 20 diggs. if you put this into a static page and have the static page listed on your front page, it works pretty nice
you can see it working here
-Danny

Guy De Marco

Anonymous
confused
Danny, just so you know, when you click on a DIGG link, and it opens over your page in a pop-up, you cannot scroll it down, it makes the page shake so you can't read it. The link itself works fine. You may want to look at the pop-up in other browsers to make sure it works as you want.

Guy De Marco
http://www.nococomputers.com

ddunn1662

Anonymous
I have actualy stopped using GEEKLOG and changed to JOOMLA, i am aware of the issue though, and i am working on it Smile

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:06 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content