Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 09:33 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

Plugin Help

Dazzy

Anonymous
Hey Guys

Its been some time since I last played with Geeklog and i'm a bit rusty to say the least.

When installing phpbbbridge or the forum plugin by Blaine (latest version) I get the following error message.

Text Formatted Code
Warning: main(): Unable to access /public_html/phpbb/extension.inc in /home/dazzy/public_html/Jinlun/plugins/phpbbbridge/functions.inc on line 72

Warning: main(/public_html/phpbb/extension.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dazzy/public_html/Jinlun/plugins/phpbbbridge/functions.inc on line 72

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/public_html/phpbb/extension.inc' (include_path='/home/dazzy/public_html/Jinlun/system/pear/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dazzy/public_html/Jinlun/plugins/phpbbbridge/functions.inc on line 72

I've seen this before and overcome it just can't remember how, any ideas?

Many thanks

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Well, it pretty clearly states that it has a problem finding that extension.inc file ...

bye, Dirk

Dazzy

Anonymous
Thats whats confusing me because the file is there and the path is right to it.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Actually, if you search the forums for "extension.inc", you'll find that this appears to be a common problem. See if any of the older threads contain any helpful hints. I've never user the phpBBBridge, so can't provide any more specific help.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 09:33 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content