Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, May 07 2024 @ 04:46 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Classic Theme

Giannis

Anonymous
Hello,

I have currently installed the latest version og GeekLog 1.4

I have downloaded the Classic Theme (and various others) from http://www.geekdownloads.net (.tar compression), however when i extract them, all i get is 1 file. In only 1 case (whitepointer theme - in a zip compression) i actually got all the files extracted. Am i doing something wrong. I really need the Classic Theme - can somebody help me in telling me how or where i can find this theme compatible with the latest GL version1.4.

I appreciate your time.

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
I would assume those were originally .tar.gz files. Sometimes, they are unpacked on download and you end up with a .tar file. And sometimes, the extension is just messed up and it still is a .tar.gz file, but named differently.

Also, what tool are you using to unpack the files? Try something other than WinZip, e.g. 7-Zip or UnRAR.

bye, Dirk

Giannis

Anonymous
Thanks Dirk,

Tried everything you said, but no. The files must be corrupt. No other explanation.
If you have any other ideas, i would appreciate it. - or somewhere else i can download.
Thanks a million

Giannis

mevans

Forum User
Giannis,

Give WinRAR a try for upacking these files. I just downloaded the classic them from geekdownloads.net and it unpacked fine with WinRAR (found at http://www.rarlab.com).

Thanks!
Mark

Giannis

Anonymous
Mark thanks alaot but nothing worked. Dont understand!!!!
If you have this uncompressed, would you be so kind as to send the Classic theme to me via email please. My email is giannis@allmaxhost .com

Thanks alot

Giannis

All times are EDT. The time is now 04:46 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content