Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 08:30 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Geeklog 1.4.0sr5-1 & Inmemoriam

Yeraze

Anonymous
angry
I've installed inmemoriam for GL1.4 successfully. But whenever I try to create a new album, nothing happens. No errors, no output, nothing in the logs.. SImply nothing happens. Anyone else experiencing this?

Also, on the install I noticed that while the "Install" button used a "POST" for the form, the script only checked for $_GET. So I wound up having to visit 'site/admin/plugins/inmemoriam/install.php?action=install'.

mach

Anonymous
when you create a new album does the page change?

Yeraze

Anonymous
Yes, it goes back to the album gallery... But there's no error or success message, and there's no new gallery there.

The site is www.yeraze.com

spidermann

Forum User
Junior
I just came across this bug recently.

Everything has worked fine in inmemoriam up through the GL updates, then all of a sudden I couldn't create albums anymore.

www.28thnngc.com

Very odd that it would work one day, and then just stop working.

This is the error from the error log, although it doesn't look much like an error:

Text Formatted Code
Sat 08 Sep 2007 13:05:14 EDT - inmemoriam Search: SELECT DISTINCT aid, mid, filename, title, caption, owner_id, username FROM gl_inm_media m, gl_users WHERE (m.status='0' AND uid=owner_id) AND (keywords like '%buy it now%' OR title like '%buy it now%' OR caption like '%buy it now%' OR username like '%buy it now%') ORDER BY date DESC, mid DESC

All times are EDT. The time is now 08:30 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content