Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, May 21 2024 @ 05:39 pm EDT

Geeklog Forums

SQL Error, have log file info here, please help

Jonesi

Anonymous
Here's what I did. I had GL on one host, and moved it. I installed it on the new server just fine and it worked. I did as one suggested and then dumped the tables and loaded the sql backup from my old site and that went ok. After that though I get an SQL error on the front page, and this is what the error log says:

*** dummy entry ***
Mon Aug 7 08:02:06 2006 - 1054: Unknown column 'header_tid' in 'where clause'. SQL in question: SELECT format, filename, title FROM gl_syndication WHERE (header_tid = 'all')

I did go from 1.3.9 something to the latest release as of 8/4/06 so when I dumped the tables, I kept the trackback related ones since the old sql wouldn't have those. Before I had 44 tables, now 42, is that it? Or is this common?

Thanks ahead of time!

Jonesi

Anonymous
I re-ran the install doing an upgrade database thing and that worked fine, I can get into admin direct but still have SQL error on front page. Here's the new error log:

*** dummy entry ***
Mon Aug 7 08:02:06 2006 - 1054: Unknown column 'header_tid' in 'where clause'. SQL in question: SELECT format, filename, title FROM gl_syndication WHERE (header_tid = 'all')
Mon Aug 7 09:09:30 2006 - 1054: Unknown column 'archive_flag' in 'where clause'. SQL in question: SELECT tid FROM gl_topics WHERE archive_flag='1'
Mon Aug 7 09:09:34 2006 - 1054: Unknown column 'archive_flag' in 'where clause'. SQL in question: SELECT tid FROM gl_topics WHERE archive_flag='1'

Jonesi

Anonymous
I dumped the whole db again, reloaded my 1.3.9... backup, redid the upgrade db install and it worked. No need for help now, thanks, just took some meandering.

All times are EDT. The time is now 05:39 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content