soundengineer

Anonymous
grumpy
says its missing a bunch of stuff

works perfect as 1.3

is there an updated oen I can use??

soundengineer

Anonymous
forgot to mention..I'm using 1.4 right now...whatever the most recent one is...let my website do the update for me and now gameserver theme doesnt work as admin..works fine if you are just a user

Bundy

Anonymous
I have had a similar problem with the Themes for the latest Version...
I have a site setup for testing of the Geeklog Blog... http://www.ausracing.game-host.org .... I am thoroughly impressed with what can be done with it but am unable to install any of the templates... if this is a latest version issue then please please please can someone let me know any different... I am really enjoying the Geeklog experience and would like to modify the look from the norm... If something can be modified to allow the Templates to be used easily it would be very much welcomed... if it is possible maybe Dirk or one of the other Admins might be able to help me with a particular Template...

If this is possible I would like to use Geeklog for a personal site... But I need to change the template... Very Happy

Keep up the great work you guys are doing with this... as I said I am very impressed with what Geeklog can do already... Wink

Bundy

soundengineer

Anonymous
so I think I found a solution...ot a great one..but it makes it functional again...
I had to copy my admin folder from the default "professionsal" theme across to my gameserver theme...(and ofcourse my gameserver theme is my real default setup)
seems that newer geeklog uses some ifferent script and a few new files..so when it looks for those files in an old version they arent there...
looks fine on my admin side too..works perfect..

now I just ned to fix my trackback stuff and a few other issues that I am doing that are custom....

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
The themes usually change with new releases to incorporate new features. The theme changes are documented, though, and the guys over at geekdownloads.net are usually very quick to provide updated themes in case you don't want to do it yourself.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:26 pm.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content