Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Tuesday, March 19 2024 @ 01:25 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Upgrade help

Wazupyaw.com

Anonymous
stressed
hi,
I am having the following error after doing the upgrade install from 2.9 to 4.0 .

Warning: main(/path/to/geeklog/config.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/content/D/J/Y/DJYR2003/html/geeklog/public_html/lib-common.php on line 69

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/path/to/geeklog/config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/content/D/J/Y/DJYR2003/html/geeklog/public_html/lib-common.php on line 69

Can anybody help me correct this problem? If not, how can i safely switch back?

Also i tried to post this in the installition forum but it said i was "spaming" (im clearly not)
Thanks for all your help
Dan

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by Wazupyaw.com: Warning: main(/path/to/geeklog/config.php): failed to open stream

Does it really say "/path/to/geeklog" there? If so, you forgot to adjust the path to config.php in your lib-common.php.

Quote by Wazupyaw.com:Also i tried to post this in the installition forum but it said i was "spaming" (im clearly not)

Someone (possibly you) submitted wazupyaw.com as a link a while ago. It didn't seem to have anything to do with Geeklog, so I assumed it was spam and added it the blacklist. I've removed it now.

bye, Dirk

Wazupyaw.com

Anonymous
Thanks for your help, and yes it was me that posted wazupyaw.com on the links section, since it was ran with geeklog and i ued it as a portal and posted links ect... i submited it. Sorry if you thought it was spam, i did not mean it that way.
Thanks
Dan

Wazupyaw.com

Anonymous
And how do i adjust the path in config.php (wheres it at in the file?). Thanks for your help Very Happy !
dan

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by Wazupyaw.com: And how do i adjust the path in config.php (wheres it at in the file?).

Not config.php. The path to config.php in lib-common.php. Search for "config.php" in that file.

bye, Dirk

Wazupyaw.com

Anonymous
Ill try that
Dan

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:25 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content