Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Friday, April 26 2024 @ 01:49 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

Howto display links on the frontpage

JohannJ

Forum User
embarrassed
Hello

I did some housecleaning after I did install Geeklog, and now I can't find out how to display "LINKS" on the frontpage...

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by JohannJ: and now I can't find out how to display "LINKS" on the frontpage...

What do you mean? A link to the Links section? The list of new links? Or do you want to display some of your links on the frontpage?

bye, Dirk

JohannJ

Anonymous
embarrassed
I mean Links like the "Link block" on this site (on the leftside), where all my links will be displayed.... I thought at this was some default things...

But I do not know how to get this on the frontpage again, I can not see it in the "Blocks" meny in admin...

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
There is no Links block in Geeklog (unless you mean the list of new Links in the What's New block). If you're talking about the "Resources" block - that's a "normal" block, i.e. it has been created manually.

It doesn't make a lot of sense usually to display all your links in a block (we have more than 500 on this site, for example). But you could always create a block that picks some of them, like this blogroll block I wrote.

bye, Dirk

JohannJ

Anonymous
cheerful
Well... I have max 10 links... Laughing But I will try this, thanx.

All times are EDT. The time is now 01:49 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content