Welcome to Geeklog, Anonymous Monday, April 29 2024 @ 06:55 am EDT

Geeklog Forums

File mgmt problems with GL 1.3.11s1

zaurav

Forum User
Chatty
artistic
I installed filemgmt for GL and when i try uploading a file this is what it says:
Error Code: 1106

ERROR: Upload Add Error: The new file was not created. Check error.log

can anyone explain why this might have happened?

I also got this error Message while trying to upload files:
To be more specific, I got this when I tried again:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/public_html/filemgmt_data/files/Bob Marley 1.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zaurav/public_html/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php on line 776

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpN19KK7' to '/public_html/filemgmt_data/files/Bob Marley 1.jpg' in /home/zaurav/public_html/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php on line 776

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/zaurav/public_html/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php:776) in /home/zaurav/public_html/lib-common.php(973) : eval()'d code on line 1

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
Quote by zaurav: Warning: move_uploaded_file(/public_html/filemgmt_data/files/Bob Marley 1.jpg): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/zaurav/public_html/admin/plugins/filemgmt/index.php on line 776

Notice the difference between the two paths in that error message? Check the path settings in the plugin and add /home/zaurav in front of those paths that only start with /public_html

bye, Dirk

zaurav

Forum User
Chatty
yeah! Problem solved!!! Boy im I excited!!
So now if a user uploads a file and I approve it everyone can download it? or can i restrict access to groups?

Dirk

Site Admin
Admin
IIRC, you can only restrict access to logged-in users in general but not to groups.

bye, Dirk

All times are EDT. The time is now 06:55 am.

• Normal Topic
  • Sticky Topic
  • Locked Topic
  • New Post
  • Sticky Topic W/ New Post
  • Locked Topic W/ New Post
  •  View Anonymous Posts
  •  Able to post
  •  Filtered HTML Allowed
  •  Censored Content